Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.6 Changelogs v2.2.3
- Runs on Minecraft 1.4.6
- Forge Update (and all the bug fixes it entails)
- InfiConfig is now implemented replacing @MLProp. InfiConfig is a configuration system used by mDiyo in Inficraft and given to me for use in Metallurgy. It allows much more organized configuration files and a much smoother running of the mod (without interfering with load orders!)
- Notch’s Redstone Veins, Lapis Lazuli Veins, and Diamond Veins now spawn on my spawn system
- Preparations have begun for the submod system to be implemented
- Achievements have been disabled due to technical issues, they may return later
- New Armor Icons are in, they will not have special textures (yet) though
Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.6 Metals
- Copper – Earliest tier available, pretty commonly found throughout the landscape, used to make decent tools or can be combined with Tin to make Bronze.
- Tin – An additive ore that when mixed with Copper Dust at a workbench can make Bronze.
- Bronze – Pre-Iron material made from Copper and Tin.
- Manganese – When mixed with Iron is used to make Steel
- Steel – Post-Iron material made from Iron and Manganese.
- Mithril – Late game metal with much better durability/speed than Iron
- Orichalcum – Late game metal, much rarer than the rest and in smaller quantities
- Adamantine – Good luck finding it.
- Zinc – Component of Brass, pretty commonly found.
- Brass – Made from mixing Copper and Zinc, can be used to make Brass Coins.
- Silver – Precious metal, can be used to make Silver Coins.
Lets say thank to Shadowclaimer as developers this awesome Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.6, we really enjoy playing your mod and i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.6
Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.6 Installations for Minecraft 1.4.6
Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.6 Client Installations
- Install Minecraft Forge by extracting it into your Minecraft.jar and deleting META-INF
- Run Minecraft, get to title screen, exit.
- Put Metallurgy Core into your mods folder. (DONT EXTRACT!)
- Put any Metal Sets you want into your mods folder. (DONT EXTRACT!)
- Run Minecraft, enjoy.
Metallurgy 2 Mod 1.4.6 Server Installation
- Obtain the server.jar
- Install Minecraft Forge’s latest server version into it (DO NOT DELETE META-INF FROM SERVER!)
- Run the Server, when its done booting type “stop” in the console
- Delete the World folder it just created, drop (not extract!) the Metallurgy files into the Mods folder it just created
- Start up, enjoy.